Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Movie time after school

Hellow peeps !
sorry for not updating much
because i'm lazy . LoL
okay
finally it's holiday and i have time for blogging
=)


Went for a movie with Wenn to watch the movie i wanted to watch like long long time ago
 Love In Disguise
 Marmie said she's gonna fetch us there
so why not ?
i've get to save my 50 cents ! x)
so we reached there 1305 ++ and we quickly go to the third floor to buy tickets
luckily there's a 1330 for the show
YAY ! supah happy that time !

seen we still have time
we went for a walk for a while
then when movie starts
YIPEE! mad excited !
These few scene is quite funny ! Me likey !

Mereka banyak kawaii ! =)

伯牙和子期

he's kinda ... erm ... cute ??

We are shivering in the cinema
so we went to wash room
I can't stop singing 你不知道的事 after the movie 
i feel that i wanna watch the second round ! 

I can't stop thinking about this scene since yesterday till now !

Fell in love with this few songs
十八般武藝
杜 u love me



Just recieved sis's called
going to watch StepUp3 tonight !
mad happy ! woohoo !







   
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment