Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

微博 ♥


I had just signed up for the latest Chinese version WeiBo 微博
i would not give my Twitter up as well
so i will update 2 of it !



but it's only different with the language
i'm updating my WeiBo by using Mandarin
and Twitter as usual , English =)
follow me up in WeiBo
i need more followers because i don't have 1 now . * don't laugh XP


Just saw something interesting




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment