Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hair smell ♥

My hair is my EVERYTHING !
i'm not rich enough to go for hair treatment
and i'm only 15teen , i don't need much hairy hairy thingy on me
as long is my hair is clean and it smells NICE 

What i suggest for you guys , or girls are
♥ Herbal Essences

They have lotsa ' flavor '

I don't prefer this because when i use this ' flavor '
it smells like medicine . * sorry ~ =(
I suggest this !
This is for straight hair !
it have really good smells too ! =)
More information of Herbal Essences


♥ Sunsilk
I'm using Sunsilk recently
the smell's also kinda good .
Me likey ! ♥
More information of Sunsilk


♥ Rejoice
I have 2 friends using Rejoice and one of then is sitting beside me
i used to smell her hair kinda every minute
yea , i'm a weirdo
but the smell of Rejoice is really strong but it smells delicious !  *yumm yumm


♥  Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume
Hair perfume is for after washing your hair
if you think your hair is not delicious enough
use perfume !


They still have lotsa products that can make your hair smells yum !
get yourself one ! =)
I LOVE MY HAIR BECAUSE THEY SMELLS GREAT ! ♥



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment