Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

OMFG ! I'm stuck in the iPhone 4 !
Hey there !
cellphones are like fashion now
ppl will look at how you wear and when you get your phone out from the pocket
they will be like ARGH ! that girl is so in !
you wont be outdated if you have latest cellphone
and me .
i have one but it's not that famous at these days
sad =(
iPhone 4 will make me more fashion right ?????
Nuffnang right ??????



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment