Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real


FOR REAL ?!
iDiG is like having a big big sales
oh god oh god !
i supah proud for being a DiGi user aka YellowBitch
okay 
iDiGi have discount like OMG !


For like monthly fee
RM88 RM62 before auto billing and RM58 after auto billing
iGet more monthly free usage have 200 SMSs and 20 MMSs
iGet lowest rate after monthly free usage for SMS is just 10sen and MMS is 20sen
then iGet cheaper calls to F&N ( friends and family ) is up to 6 FnF numbers !
cool right ?!



I am in the hospital now because i just heard this news from Nuffnang
JOKING !
i'm healthy like siao ! haha
but i can get lotsa lotsa good offer from iDiGi if i got the iPhone 4 !
Nuffnang `` Bagi lah saya ~ =)






   

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment