Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

iPhone 4 has lotsa lotsa application !
and i'll gonna choose some to talk
i never seen but i went for YouTube and Google to find them out


1. Gun Range

I think if i really get the iPhone 
my lil bro will snatch the iPhone from me and playing with this game non-stop lorh
because my lil' bro if a fan of playing shooting games like SA, GTA and blah blah
SEE ! i told you he likes gun-ing ! x)
but i also love playing shooting game
i will beg my bro to let me play his shooting game sometimes   lols


2.  Fix Pix
It's a fixing-the-picture game
this application is like 3D
comon' who doesn't like 3D effect without wearing the 3D specs ???
it's fun you know ! =)

3. Monster Dash
I LOVE THIS ONE !!!
*screammmmmmmmm
this Monster Dash is supah duper cute !
oh ya !
why i love this game so much
idk why i just love cute cute things 
and i saw those monster/zombie in this game
it's like cute to the max !
supah supah supah like it



Love love love !
so Nuffnang ! Give it to me !!!!!!!!! x)
I wanna play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment