Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Heloes


Helloess
i'm so sorry that i changed mua bloggie so suddenly
really paiseh niaxxxxxx
i'm going to start mua new life here
hope you guys will relink me



I went Ipoh and i cut mua frindge jorr
GOSH~!!!!!!
she cut wrong jorr ahhhhh~!!!!!
T^T
buy a fake hair bagi saya lahhhhhhh~~~~!!!! > <
i wont post my picture
blek~!!!







Catching movie sekarang~



CIAOZZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment