Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm still getting in

I'm still getting in in this bloggie
haizz
got little bit sad luuu
cauz that blog teman me 2 years jorrrr
haizz
but i'll start the new life here
hope you guys dont mind~
> <



I'm forced to use that kind of playlist
T T
cauz it's not working to the others~
why is mua lovely bloggie havin' so much problems~~~~
*CRY-ING*




It's the last day of the tuition for the holiday session YEAH~~
i'm kinda freee
^^




Christmas comin' too
any plan?
i wish i can go Sunway or TimeSquare
cauz the decoration if Sunway is so the f*cking leng~!!!!
XP




Gonna make my bloggie to looks more leng ^x^
Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment