Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, September 20, 2010

School starts again

At last my two weeks holiday ends and i can get back to my school life
i don't like to stay at home too long
and i miss my friends too !
miss those time we chit-chat in the class
miss those time we argue in the class
miss those time we make teacher angry
and blah blah blah !
and at last !
i'm back to school ! whee

Baked some cookies yesterday because my cousin sis , Cammile wanna bake
You can't see anything because it's too dark it there
 tadaa !
i can't stop eating them today
my diet plan FAILED ! =(

And today
i laughed like a person who never laugh before
can't stop laughing
and we decided to go to TS on December after PMR !
who wanna join ???? 
Got my duit raya from Nadzrin *thankiew~
i was surprise when i saw this 'angpau' because it's not green
lols   no choice
it's my first time receiving duit raya   for real !
and also got my watch !
i love it !
this is the female one
you can change the color of it and that's why it had given you some different colour
there are only 3 colors to choice , blue , brown and white
i think it's worth to buy this
it's only RM80 !
because marmie is a member of it so it'll be more cheaper .
tell me if you wants ! =)


Wish all having UPSR students can do well in their exams !


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment