Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Partay for weekends

Aunt Peggy usually come to our house and bring along her children, Brandon and Cammile
she usually bring them here and have some fun here
and today ,
i've been a babysitter for my brother , Brandon and Cammile to bowling
because non of the adults are free to bring them
so i'm the only one who can handle children in the house
and that's why i'm force to be a babysitter   lols
no photo for it .
sorry

I saw this in Mr.Chang's car when i'm going back home
I wanna go because of
Him , Sean Kingston
HIM ! Flo Rida
Colby O' Donis
Mizz Nina

But too bad
i'm under age
i don't care !
3 more years and i can start going for clubbing !
woohoo !

Went to sis's school to bring her for dinner
and i'm fuggly hungry that time
those stupid food came VERY VERY LATE
like a tortoise
but it's worth to wait so long
because those food there it supah duper delicious !
thumbs up !

After that
went home for a lil' party
because aunt Peggy said she wanted to have more fun other than sitting in the house , shaking our legs
Three bottles of Carlsberg and lotsa snack
imma be a fat fat bitch !
Mr.Chang and marmie stopped me for drinking my 4th cup
and i'm so so so moody now
it doesn't mean anything without beer-ing when it's party time
wtf mood now !



I have been some time not blogging about my lifestyle
and i did this post as it
hope it wont be a sleepy post to you   =)

Have to stop here .
Ciaoz


xoxo

2 comments: