Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lipice Fruity


What a silky and ' toik-toik ' lips ???????
no worry anymore !
cause Lipice is here to save the world ! woohoo !!!!!

Introducing Lipice Fruity
it has 5 flavors , Strawberry , Apple , Lemon , Mandarin Orange and Grape Blackcurrant 
lots of choice for us !
i think i would choose lemon and idk why . LoL

Lipice is a fashionable lip moisturizer that is suitable for all occasions and lifestyles !
It contains all the great stuff to keep your lips soft, moisturize and healthy throughout the day !
Lipice offers a wide range of lip care products to pamper and moisturize your lips . 
Lipice products range from fun fruity flavors non-color lipbalm , unique color changeable lipbalm , dazzling glosses and soft and also natural color lipbalm.
Give your man a lovely , healthy and FRUITY fly kiss !
it's easy if you just have yourself a Lipice 


Lipice really helps darlinq !
love your lips and protect them by using Lipice !
it's now available in Malaysia at kinda everywhere 
More information click here
so ...
keep your lips moisture for giving your man a nice KISS ! muack !









xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hi....feel free to visit my blog page..fashion vs life! i hope u will like it...

    http://bysandraazwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra - Okay =)

    Thristhan - Pictures can lie . haha

    ReplyDelete