Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Low Blood Pressure ?

I've ask SinhYie, a classmate of mine having low blood pressure about what will having if you have low blood pressure
i asked will i feel dizzy after you stand up from lying 
and she said  YES
i'm surprised because i have this kind of feeling 
but i still can play basketball , running and bla bla bla 
i think maybe i'm just those not-so-serious-one
LoL


One day holiday for tomorrow 
cause it's PUBLIC HOLIDAY
M'sia is has the most holiday in the world i think
so that's why we are so lazy
not all of us but i'm one of the lazy one 

I plan to go for a amovie that i had wanted to go for so so long
Love In Disguise
ARGH !
marmie let me out but no one's willing to go with me cause they watch already 
WHO CAN GO WITH ME ??? =(


Okay 
nothing more 
it's just a short updated 
hope you don't mind ! =)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment