Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Diet Plan =)

Hello peeps !


Everyone don't wanna be FAT !
and so do I !
it's easy to gain weight but it's hard to lose weight !
you have to control yourself for not thinking , looking , touching the food !



Way to lose weight healthy 

Have balance meals everyday 
breakfast is a must ( an egg , toasted bread , a cup of milk or milo )
lunch ( some rice , fish , VEGETABLES ! ) You can eat more when it's lunch time , cause we'll still have plenty of time to digest ! =)
tea ( FRUITS , a cup of tea )
dinner ( fruit salad / rice , vegetables , meat , soup )
 AVOID SUPPER !

Exercise
Exercise 30 minutes every time you're exercising
at least 2 times a week


Say ' NO ' to junk food

Learn to say NO to them !

Don't even think of ' him/her ' !


Things you must have
 A weight measurement
this will help you to know that did you success your diet plan !

And also WATER !
everyone's house sure got water punya ~
drink at least 3-4 bottles of water everyday !


This is how your tummy grow big if you don't stop controlling your meals !



I'm having my diet plan too !
you guys should try !




xoxo



2 comments:

  1. useful! hahaha
    but when i see foods, diet is never a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea ~ me too . i can't control myself . when foods are in front of my version , they'll keep saying Hi to me . LoL

    ReplyDelete