Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Chineses July 14th = BAD DAY








I was supah dupper UNLUCKY today !





1st 
I'm woke up late today . 
but luckily i'm able to get in to JinMun's car .

2nd
Exam papers start giving out .
I FAILED ALL THE SUBJECTS that teacher gave out today ! 
WTF !
I cried out at last when i get my Sejarah paper .
it's only 30%
i thought i can get pass for it before i study hard for Sejarah but what i get is 30%

3rd
I hurt my nose and leg !
wtf !



WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel like dying now !
can anyone kill me ?
i don't wanna kill myself because this would not make me gonna die again !
anyone interested of killing people ???
I'M THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOU !









no xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment