Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introducing my Stingy JiMuii !

I used to have some male friends .
but among them all ...
I love talking with him most !
Name : ChanWai
Nickname : STINGY
Age : 15
D O B : 28 / 09 / 1995


My Stingy Jimuii !
yesh !
He's the one !
for real ..
he's kinda special of his attitude
but he's funny !
love playing with him
from dunoh when ..
i started to call him stingy for dunoh what reason
no matter what he says
i will argue with him for fun !
I called him Stingy is because he will come automaticly if you have food in your hand
he don't buy his food during recess and idk why . LoL
he will be like ' Wenqi ~~~~~~~ *finger going into the plastic of your food * '
haha ! but he doesn't do that now ! Good Boy !
and i always feel sorry for his sister because i think his sister suffering at home because of facing him !
hahaha !




SEE ! 
those face macam lansi punya ppl !
but never mind !
as long i love him ! AS A FRIEND !
for real ..
he's a great friend
he used to talk a lot in the class
he used to talk very loud in class
but we get used to it !
if you're one of us , you will feel boring in class when he's absent
FYI , we miss his voice when he's absent ! XD
he knows lots of ppls secrets and sometimes he would tell me too !
i hope you can tell me more !!!!


And at last !
You are my FOREVER STINGY JIMUII !!!!!!!!!




Sathaesan is going to USA whithin 10 days , i'm gonna miss him =(




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment