Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17 / 8 / 2010



Having trail exams for PMR for the whole week and i'm gonna be D-E-A-D ! 
Have my Art test last Friday and it's okay . Drawing won't get fail one lah !
Then yesterday we're having BM and Sej
holly mama !
Sejarah was like Oh-My-God !
i just know some Form3 question because i just focus on Form3 punya .
then others .... SHOOT !
I don't think BM is hard for me nowadays .
but it's still hard but not that hard . 
last time i would be like scratching my head when the paper is in front of me until the paper leaves me
i really gonna thanks marmie for bringing me to tuition .
i really gonna thanks ShiWen for accompany-ing me all the way when i have question marks in my head
i really gonna thanks Mr.Ganesh and Mr.Wahab for teaching us so so good !

And today , I WOKE UP LATE ! ish !
but luckily i manage to bump in to JinMun's car or i will missed the test like Fen .
she missed her first paper but lucky she still came to school.
Having English and Geografi test today .
English was okay to me but when i;m doing my paper 2 , i only found out that i forgotten to do one question in paper 1 ! HOLLY SHIT !
but it's already over and i can't do anything with it , so i concentrate on my paper 2 .
the last section , novel part , i was like banging the wall
FYI , i never read for Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde because the words in the novel is kinda deep .
The Phantom of the Opera is always my choice !
i also watch the movie for twice and i love it !
although the first time watching was like BO-RING because i was only in primary school .
but when i watch the second time . i was like WOW ! I LOVE IT ! because i started to read the novel .
but when i'm answering the question . i've forgotten the characters name !
but not the main character lah ~
but i still manage to finish them ! pheww !
and for Geografi .....
SHOOT except for the first few questions .
i really wish for not failing any subjects . =(


Vote for your favorite videos ! CLICK

I fall in love with these few songs !
Teenage Dream by KatyPerry ! MY MOST MOST FAV !

Love The Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna !

Two Different Tears by WonderGirls

柴米油盐酱醋茶 by Leehom . LOVE THIS SONG UNTIL I DIE !

 你不知道的事 by LeeHom






not gonna be updating my bloggie recently and i hope you guys mind .
and help me to click on the Nuffnang advertistment every single time you visit my bloggie .
it'll help a lot ! thankiew !





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment