Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chinese JULY !

Hey peeps !
well , i'm TOO boring and i don't have mood for studying today so i decided to blog !



PS : Pictures below is 100% ME and i think it'll be a lil scary . =)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Scary enough ????

It's August now but according to the Chinese calender , it's July .
you should be thinking ' hmm .. What's wrong with July ?? '
FYI , according to Chinese calender , July is the day for all ' brothers and sisters ' to have holiday at our world .
the ' brothers and sisters ' i mention above is means GHOST .
' they ' are released from hell to come to the world to visit their relatives or have some fun here .
if you're in M'sia or anywhere that they are having these kind of ' celebration ' ,
you can see some like open concert and lot's of ppl praying there .
PS : better not to take pictures with flash there .



I named this as ' water-ghost ' 水鬼 .


I hate this month a lot !
whenever this month comes
when you just on the TV , you can see lot's of ghost movie's advertistment showing .
ish ! ME X LIKEY !
and i'll always think of it when i'm going to sleep and it'll make me like AWAKE !
LoL
other than that
i pleased my friends for not sending those message to my phone about ghost thinggy but i think they will send .
i will be more afraid !
PS : I'm a scary cat ! I ADMIT !
so please ~ PLEASE ! don't send me those message or i'll KILL YOU ! XP


Did those pictures just scared you ??
i wish they can .
but some of my friends said it's kinda funny when they saw those pictures .
i was kinda sad because I FAILED for being scary .
LoL
FYI , i just used white powder and eye liner for those pictures above . and also red lipstick for just some of it .
leave some comments about my scary pictures . i wish to improve ! =)



Few days before .
i wore glasses to school and everybody was like OMFG ! WHO'S THAT GIRL !
i admit i looked fugly but i have no choice
i got eyes infection .
i realize that my eyes is supah red as the picture below .
see ????
i can't even concentrate to see what i'm looking at
and i feel tired when i open my eyes .
LoL
but thanks god
because i feel better now . =)


Can anyone tell me where can i buy some hair extension like the picture below ?
Tell me if you found it and i hope the price will be cheap . =)



I need some help from you guys !
Please help to click on the advertistment of Nuffnang every single time you visit my bloggie .
please and thankiew , it'll help a lot . =)




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i can help you find the fake hair extension
    u want?
    if you want find me at msn =)

    ReplyDelete