Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stress and HELP



I'm totally stress up .
although i still have time for TV and FB-ing .
BUT I'M REALLY STRESS UP !
PMR just left not more then 2 months .
FYI , trail is starting on this Friday .
i have no idea why the stupid principal wants us to have Moral , Seni and PJ test .
it's nonsense and we have less time for studying if we are having these few test . wtf
Pn.Sarojini also said about this .
i really don't know what's the stupid principal thinking .



I'm up here to not letting my bloggie to feel boring .
but i think i'm not going to update my bloggie often when my test are real near .
SORRY ~ =(




Help to click on the Nuffnang adv every single time you visit my bloggie .
Thankiew .
It'll help a lot  !




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment