Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, August 5, 2010


Hello peeps . I would not be blogging for quite some times . fyi , i'm Form3 and i'm facing PMR this year and the trail exam is near ! mum would not allow me to touch the laptop a lot . other than that , i'm also starting to catch up my Mathematics as i'm always playing and sleeping during teacher is teaching in class and tuition . i'm now regret for not paying attention . so it's kinda hard for me to catch up all the chapters from Form1 till now . PS : i never talk much today at tuition class as i just change to another class and i think it's good because i can concentrate more . [ sorry HuiYee for not talking to you much . i just wanna concentrate . ] as i know , Mr.Tan , my tuition principal told us that PMR falls on the 11th of October and the trail exams is on the 11th of August , NEXT WEDNESDAY ! i really have no time for studying more . and i'm scared . my cousin sis , Yvonne , same age as me , lives in Perak , she's having her trail dy . she told me Maths is kinda hard . Oh shitz ! i really don't think i can have good result but i'll try my best ! =) okay . i need to have my dinner nao . ciaoz . =)


Oh ya . before i forgot .

I wanna watch . =(






...

No comments:

Post a Comment