Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Targets ♥



Everyone must live with a target to success . and so do i  !


Target 1    Get good results in PMR
MUST have at least B for BM and BI
Can't fail my Maths [ i'm doing exercising for Mathematics and i hope to improve what i missed at Form 1 to Form 3 ]
Try not to fail Sejarah and Geografi although i never study and don't understand a single word .
Pay more attention at school and tuition . 
DO NOT SLEEP DURING SCHOOL TIME AND TUITION !



Target 2    Lose weight 
Control my meals
Exercise more 
Less supper 
Less oil !
Target KG = 45 - 47 *don't ask me how many KG am i because i will answer you nonsense *






I still have lot's of targets actually . but i wish to success this two first while i start the others .
WENQI ! AZA AZA ! *i don't use my real name here for quite some times . LoL *

No comments:

Post a Comment