Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Korean fever

How i wish my hair is this length now


I FINISHED WATCHING DREAM HIGH !!
i doesn't like the ending much because HyeMi broke up with JinGuk and with SamDong
i didn't say i don't like SamDong but i prefer HyeMi with JinGuk
i just feel weird when SamDong is with HyeMi
and if i'm HyeMi , i wont choose SamDong cause he cried a lot ... opps
but SamDong is still cute in this drama !! narh .. give you some loves 



After watching this drama , i feel like "urgh..why so fast the end??"
and i hope there's season 2 and HyeMi will be with GinJuk again ! HARHARHAR

but i really doesn't want it to end like this ... really :(
so i hope they really will have a season 2 
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My fav couple of all 
PILSUK AND JASON 
PilSuk is super cute , prettay and have a nice voice !
owww ... she's so adorable until i can't sleep
and when there's season 2 , i want PilSuk to be slim again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of her song  GoodDay - IU



Toldcha he cried a lot :D
couple 1 : HyeMi and JinGuk
couple 2 : HyeMi and SamDong
Narh ... you compare ... which one better :DD



I love this version more than the original one cause i'm not a fan of SNSD , so yea :D




This drama is really worth to watch 
especially for teenagers like ME ! YEY
just watch .. only 16 episode :D


And what's more ????
BIGBANG RELEASED THEIR 4TH MINI ALBUM ! 


SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
They have 6 songs in this album
1 Intro (Thank You & You)
2 Hands Up
3 Tonight
4 Somebody To Love
5 What Is Right
6 Cafe





Fav song of all is 






TAEYANG !!!!!! 
He still looks hot !! 


So that's for today's update 
stay tuned for my next post :D
xoxo




PS : idk why some of my words are small then big .. just ignore them 

No comments:

Post a Comment