Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, February 25, 2011

250211

Hey readers ! I know it's been a while for not updating my blog 
and here i am ! 
recently was busying bout school activities and tuition
at last i have a me-time at every Tuesday 
cause i'ved cancelled my Tuesday tuition class and hoorayy !


Bought a pair of lens by my lovely friend
this time i tried PrincessNudyBlue
i was kinda regret for choosing it because colours are kinda too obvious
i usually don't pick nudy type and idk why , just those feels like not buying it
so this time idk why i choose nudy , urgh

And also , I EAT A LOT RECENTLY !
picture above can tells that
mum was controlling me like every minute or second
but in school , blame myself
i can't control myself , urgh
so ............... i hope i really can just force myself for pretending those foods are not calling my name
i'll try my best of my best !!!

Just wanna say that a normal but meant a lot to me
because it's a shirt from grandma
IMY , Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment