Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*Kuch Kuch Kuch



I sayang You
I rindu You
I KUCH You





What is 'kuch' means?
I also tak tahu lerrrrr
kaka
but for me
'Kuch' give me some feelings like what you say 'love'
it's just another word for me
don't say 'love' so straightly
say 'KUCH'~!!





I've linked some of you

if you're not in
tell me
i'll linked you






Feeling Good - AdamLambert



No comments:

Post a Comment