Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lady Gaga is popular~!

Her




LadyGaGa started JustDance and she getting popular and popular






Then PokerFace



Then EhEh [ NothingElseICanSay ]



After that...
Paparazzi is OUT~!
this song made everyone start to copy her style and her MusicVideo




When BadRomance is out...
Youtube have some of her songs but different MusicVideo or it's totally different but it's still look kinda same from the original one
but it's kinda good and funny~! (=


Here's some videos





No comments:

Post a Comment