Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy


This few days kinda busy nehh
cauz the homeworks that teacher bagi is freaking me out!!
yesterday i do the Komsas do till i sudah nak pengsan ahhh
but i still haven finish the Komsas
so today i went to school and quickly borrow the book to do
luckily i finished!!
so that the Pn.Esther wont scold me
*hehees



Gosh
i'm shocked when HorseLuii tell me that news
i thought that she's joking with me
but not for a while
JooYee come to mua class and tell me that news... FOR SURE!!!
that time i'm really fire
but i'll try to talk to Pn.Kok tomorrow
just wish that she will let me go... please... it's just a lil' wish~





Need some suggestion from you guys
should i cut my hair or leave it long??
SHORT or LONG?
please tell me at the CBox there~ thx =)


Gotta do homework now!!!! Kayao =)

No comments:

Post a Comment