Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dadie's has been Prank


I sent an entry to FlyFm on Sunday *i think*
because dadie is going to celebrate his birthday~!
so
i sent an entry to the PagiShow AlarmCall
and....
Ring Ring Ring Ring~~~~
dadie received the call today
wahaha
i asked dadie just now and he told the the story
one of them pretend to be my boyfriend , named Jonathan
* i'mma sigle lady~!!! > <*
then they asked mua dadie to let him to have a date with me * laugh out loud *
then my dadie was starting to get angry that time *because his working that time XD*
then Nadia pretend the 'Jonathan's' maid
and say that no need to get worry because 'Jonathan's' mum is RICH~ $$
haha
but dadie said 'No, you come my house to let me to know you...'
wahhh
then they start laughing dy
then they told them about them and also praised dadie that he protects me a lot~!!
*thumbs up!*
then they also sang birthday song to dadie !!!
ha
when dadie came home~
i'm kinda scared
haha
but dadie told me the story and i gave him a BIG HUGGIE~!!!



Love you dad~
have a good birthday to you~! mwuackzzzz





Thankiew FlyFm too x)

No comments:

Post a Comment