Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

From 15/1 to Today

Hellows people~! ^^
I've have been some days never updated *i think~* > < style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">journey' from last Friday babes~!!!!! XD



15/1

I've tattoo mua bottle~!! kaka
but it's goin' to gone ~ > <

And then
i made a birthday card for mua lovely AhLuii, Janice~ ^^

The card~!!

Me with the card~!
Happy Sweet 15 mua babe~!! love you~!!! mwackxx


[ SKIP 16, 17 and 18~ > < ]


19/1

Finally i finished the Antibiotic that day~!!!!!!! *yucksx*
i hate that smell
that's why i just finished it
*the doctor gave me by last year December~!! > <*

*YUCKXX*


20/1

Having Road-Run training again
but this time babes all attend =) *last week it's just me, AhJi and BouBuiiFen only~*
I also brought mua phone there
SMS with YOU
then......
some picha in the class when i'm havin' mua Mandarin class~!!! ^^
Cacat me~! > < ZhiYing wanna hide from the camera~! *hmph~!! > <


Then when the bell rang
we went to the canteen and leave our bags and hop we go to ZhiYing's aunt's house~
we went there to change and EAT~!!! *blah~!
People should know i love dogs~!!
ZhiYing's BOBO~!!!!
cute and active dog~!!







TODAY~!!!

Kay~
have panca pratice after school
but before panca pratise...
me, ZhiYing, BouBuiiFen, Ian and YOU
went to 711 with to buy somthing to eat~~! ^^
but i bought TomYam MaggieHotCup although i am coughing + flu~!! > < style="color: rgb(51, 51, 255);">Maggie becauz i scared mua hair gonna drop~!!! > < style="font-weight: bold;">NO CHOICE~!
gonna eat Maggie again~!!! > < style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="4">MY HAIR REALLY DROP~!!!!!!! T_T
and also becauz it's TomYam flavour
mua cough is gettin' worst~!!!!!
but flu is better~~~ wahaha~~~ XD






Wanna watch movie dy~!!!
CIAOzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment