Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ghost Whisperer

Love this show a lot~!!!
I'm watching this show
it's a great show
and Melinda~ SHE'S PRETTY~!!!!




Have to do homeworks again
hate it~!!






I just watch the news today
and they started a bad news first
it's about the Penang news
i felt bad for them and their family
hope you guys will get to a better place and R.I.P







My brother is suffering from homework
becauz his having UPSR this year
and the most stupid one is they are having some stupid extra class
they gave my brother lots of lots of homework until now he like want cry liao XD
and horr
my marmie also very worried about him because mamie went out and scared i bully him
haha
cauz i always do... > <






Tomorrow having road run training again
haizzzzzz
i sure wanna sleep one
> <




CIAOZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment