Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's English day~!

That's my simple life~and i enjoy it~



Went tuition today
yea~ boring
but i like the English teacher
he's great~!
LOVE HIM TEACHING!!!
kaka



Just now MeiQi JieJie came to my house to tell me something
hehe
I will think bout it ohh~ I'll try to give you a good answer ohh~ ^^




오늘날, 그들이 당신을 참조하십시오. . .
당신이 인사 말씀하려는 충동이 생기는 군. . .
그러나. . .
내가 못 알아. . .
하지만 그가 당신에게 내가 얘기하고 싶은 기분이 얘기를한다. . .
어떻게해야합니다. . . ?
내가 문제를 시작했다. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment