Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Today damn no mood ahhh
first thing is the school


Wahhh
all the teacher all mou heng one
all talk dou i also want sleep jorr
the Pn.Esther is the most one
make me beh ta han ahhhh~!!!


Then horr
i went home jorr mahh
then marmie don't know mua lil' bro's tuition time table
then she called lohh
then she ask mai mine
then dunno is which s*hai teacher tell marmie i today got class
S*OHAI nahhh~~!!!!
I'M C CLASS YOU KNOW BOH
MM SEK MOU LUN GONG LAHH

make me need to go alone
go dou there horr
he still scold us lehhh
make me wanna f*ck him that time *ARGHHH!!!




No mood ahh today
blah~

No comments:

Post a Comment