Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BEFORE January Ends and AFTER January Ends

Helloww world~!!!
Finally i upload nahhhhhhh~~~~~
happy mou?
XD
Kay gonna start mua story from the 27th of January till today~! xixi

27/1 Wednesday


We had Science class and BC class today~
but~!!
we kinda not studying
but we're CAMWHORE-ing~!!
haha
show you some pictures we took

Me and ZhiYing's~!!! XD
SinhYie playing with correction tape = m =

We two perasan dou~~~~~~~

Curi tangkap by HuiYee....luckily i saw her and not doin stupid face~!!! XD
Her called by teacher to read... DAISEI~!!! lalala XD
We two keep on taking pictures
Shan sleeping blah~!
This picture is not to focus at Shan and SookYan's sexy back but to focus on teacher~
XD

29/1 Friday


I went to IOI with ShiWen after school
nothing much to say about it
we went to SenseCafe

She don't want me to snap a picture of her but want me to CURI TANGKAP HER = m =


Just a glass of drink and cost me RM9.10 T____T

Before we go home~!!!! ^ ^


31/1 Saturday

Outings with sis and May
not much pictures

I just love my eye make-up that day~ x)

After we come home
me and mua sis went to our room and she start camwhore-ing with her hat

She loves the hat so much~


3/2 Wednesday


Merentas desa that day
blah~
i walked with Janice the whole journey
but we still feel tired
i'm getting week in mua sport
DAMN~!


6/2 Saturday


I force mua lil' brother to be mua model~!!! hahahahaha
*his gonna kill me if he knows i post this post~!!!!!! XD


Before and After
he did the left eyes his self and the right is done by me~!
any comment for mua make-up for him? XD
Me and mua sis force him to pose~!!!!!! haha



8/2 Monday

THE MOST FISHY DAY EVER~!!!!!!!!!

=(



10/2 Today~

I'm blogging luuuuuu~~~~~ XD
sis says wanna go shopping on this comin Friday
hope we'll get more shirt that day lahhh
done doin some treatment for mua hair myself
xixi

No comments:

Post a Comment