Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Back~! =)




At last
nightmare is over~~
errr...
actually i can't say it's a nightmare for me
haha
cause i din't ever study a subject
wahaha
yeap~! i'm BAD~!! XD
then exam that time worr...
some subject i only cheat
hehees
thankiew ZhiYing LaoPo for giving me answer~ muackz
today having Sejarah test horrr
cha mm duoo all i copied ZhiYing LaoPo's answer
but i ownself got do lil' bit lahh~~~ XD


My Science sure fail dy~ T___T


Cut mua fringe liaw
like shit only!!
too short liaw lohhhh~~~ > < style="font-style: italic;">fai fai grow back lohhh........... T____T




Connection SUCKS~! bloody~!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment