Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blah

My newbie picture~!! this picture shows that i'm really not a good student because the fringe~!! Ahaha~!! gonna liaw lohh~!! XD


27/2

Went to XXX to buy a present for LouDao
because his birthday mahhh~!!
nothing much to say~!
we went to XXX for quite an hour liaw *i think*
then we decided to go to Minitoons to see lohh
then we decided for long long time only bought this
cute lehh~!! =)
Before going back~!

Then go home luu~!! ^^
I love the MashiMaro in ShiWen's mum's car geh sit-belt~! cute~!! ^^



28/2

It's LouDao's sweet 15th birthday~!
then i went to ShiWen's house at 3 or 4 something to do the birthday card
hehees
The birthday present lohh~!! XD

After finish
i quickly went back home and get ready~!
The 6 like this ShiWen's mum fetch us there
Her in the car~!! ^^

Reach there liaw
go give LouDao the present
then go take picture luuu
p/s : i forgot to take picture with the birthday boy and mus lovely doggie that i gave him long time ago~!! > < BouBuii Fen~!!
HuiYee [ i look so scary ] LoL
ShiWen and VernTheng~!! VT don't want me to snap her lehh~~ *sobz
And the lovely one~!! haha KenAnn~!!

ZhiYing~!! muackz
I look so... errrrrrr..... blah~!!



The formal-wearing-guy~~ ChanWai
i went out with Brandon
I called him to come and fetch me go loong gai for a while
because i saw someone that i don't wanna see ~~~ blah~!!
then Brandon fetch me go to the parjk and see them playing basketball

Then about time liaw
i beg him to fetch me back to LouDao's house~~ thankieww~~!!
then went home with ShiWen luu~!!

Reach home~!! ^^

That's all~!! =)


19/3


After tuition it's already 0230 already
then me and ShiWen quickly walk home and get ready~!!!!
we rushed like hell~!! hehees *i'm sweating too
before going there i quickly changed my shirt and called ChanWai
then asked them where are them lohh

We meet them up at TheSenseCafe
woots
then chit chat for awhile
KahWeng's drink~! they said taste weird ~~! LoL

Then we discuss for a long time for where-are-we-going-to-have-our-lunch topic
and at last we decided to go to WongKok =)
i saw the menu!


AhWong~!! XD so damn cute lohh~!! haha

While waiting for out food~!
cam-whore a bit lohh~!!
I wanna cubit him lehh~!!!
so cute~!!
The cute one~! HuiYee

They look like couple that day~!! hahaas~~

Food arived x)
Naughty KenAnn~!! LoL~~ *saw me?? XD

This two make us very high lohh~!! XD


We all take lots of picture of them~!! i just post three only~!! hahaas






Shan~! =)

Then it's paying-bill time~!! )=
I gave away RM16~!! LoL
SaoSouMuii~!! HuiYee

Then ChanWai say wanna go TehTarik there and eat~!! LoL

KenAnn with Ian's peace~!
KenAnn vs Ian

Then went to toilet with ShiWen for awhile

Me~!!!!!!!!!

Me and her~!! hehees~!!

Then we loong here loong there for so long then go Jusco to play
LoL
then me and ChanWai there gossip for a while
ahahaa~! we two always gossip alot geh~!! hahahahahah
then my marmie called me up and ask where am I then tell me that she's going back Ipoh and call me to go back myself
haha
actually i can go home late one~!!
but ShiWen's mum's chui her liaw
then go home luu~
we wait for the bus for long time luuu
damn the wind lahh
make my hair gone 'wild'~!! LoL
then argue with the lil boy, HawNan's brother for a while~!
haha
then bus come liaw luu~~
haha
then hop up the bus and reach home liaw~!!
xixi
that's all~!!
I made a card for KenAnn
Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment