Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Earth Hour


Tomorrow the whole world is having an activity
EARTH HOUR
this is to help us to save our mother nature
try to turn off your house light or any electricity thingy for one hour
JUST ONE HOUR
then the world will be very greatful to you~!




Date :27/03/2010 ( Saturday )
Time : 8:30 p.m. --- 9:30 p.m. ( 1 hour )



Help the word~!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment