Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Damn


My mood is effed by my stupiak phone
firstly, when someone SMSed me
i can't receive it and it will automatic turn off the phone~! damn~!
and now
i found out i can't even charge the phone~!
my phone just left a space of battery ba liaw
sei mei~~!!!
i just wish i have money now
i really need money
although money can't change the world
BUT MONEY IS VERY USEFUL TO EVERYTHING~!
i just need cash~!






-------------------------------------------------------







My lil' brother fall sick liaw
wish he can recover faster loh~! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment