Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fire drill suxkz

We're having fire drill today and it suckx~!
cause it crash my PJ time ~!
shit you~!
it's damn-bloody hot loh~!
we need to sit under the sun with no reason and just to look at the fire men to do their job
FML
* but the afternoon session is more pity but they can go under the trees but not us~! eff
that time me and mua lovely friends never listen to what they said
i even eat there
muahaha XD
and sumore horrr
WE GAP ZAI~!
haha
for girls ~ it's a MUST~! haha
i told them that Form 6 there's a lengzai that everyone says, named XXXXX
* i don't think his very lengzai lah~ XP
but they say he's very lengzai noh
haha
then we chat chat chat
me and Shan also saw something~!
muahaha *secret*




----------------------------------------------------------------------








After school i'm having panca practice
me, Ying, Shan and HuiYee totally ate 7 packs of nasi lemak
* i'm gonna be a fattie-bom-bom after this~! > < style="font-style: italic;">promotion' today ba liaw
i see tomorrow got sell anot
muahaha







----------------------------------------------------------------------






Slept while havin tuition again~!
LoL
sorry teacher~~~
i can't stand my tireless anymore~!!!!!!!!! XP







----------------------------------------------------------------------







Gonna have mua dinner liaw
buhbye~

P/S : My phone cacat like hell liaw... I'm not gonna use it for quite some times... I think... If wanna find me just call me or lend me a phone luu... > < * It's better you buy one for me XD *

No comments:

Post a Comment