Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ignore my just-wake-up face~ XP



Just came back from IOI with marmie, grandma, lil' bro and ShiWen after school
we ate KFC there
then went to Voir shop to see some shoes
UP TO 50%~~!!!
marmie bought a pair
but i don't
cause no the size of mine~! sobz
i'm wearing size 7 geh lehhhhhhh
haiz
just wait for the next chance
hehees wait for me darlinq~~ i will let you to be mua babe~!
then we saw JellyBeans and we bought it
long time never eat liaw luuu
miss the taste
XD





------------------------------------------------------





Wanna apologize to mua babes for not accompany-ing you girls these few days
i'm sorry
because our class changed to the block that is quite far to the canteen and i'm lazy to go there~~
SORRY BABE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment