Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Just Bored


I'm bored~!
so i decided to came up here and sign in and start blogging about whats on mua mind now
I don't feel like wanna talk much but i'm just very bored and i'm thinking who am i going to sit with tomorrow in the bus
cause ShiWen's going with her XXX
and being a light bulb is a suffering time
and also don't wanna kacau them luu
so i decided to find Brandon but he said he's having work and the after work time is 3:30!!
we must be there before 3:30
LoL
sei foor liaw lohh
haizzz
after tomorrow i will be planting mushrooms all over my head > <
think think think~~~~~~!!!!







I'm really-damn-bloody boring lahhhhh~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment