Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The day that unlucky things happen

Okay ! you can laugh the picture above cauz it's like OMFG ! XD




Nothing special happen in school today
but gonna say something about yesterday ' school life ' !


It's 17th of May yesterday and it's Teachers Day
we celebrated teachers day yesterday but i never bring my phone nor camera there
my phone is damn cacat and can't send msg to others so. . what for i bring it ? XD
and camera. . there's not much memory in so i prefer not bringing any contraband to school ! imma good girl that day dude ! XD
so ! there's no pictures gonna be posting about teachers day
i'm so sorry ! =(
okay ! back to the point
i'm gonna say this with my ' full heart ' by not pressing my heart ! XD
[* ignore what i said about the full heart thingy up there ! XD * ]
it's been the memoriable teachers day EVER
i mean EVER !
cauz i got cramp by kneeling there !
the reason i'm kneeling is bcuz' the floor is so damn wet ! we can't sit on it !
my leg was like OMG ! I couldn't walk after standing loh !
other then that
teachers and the pengetua, the principal and those PIBG person
they really fucked us up !
their speech was like fucking long okay ?! i must kneel there for an hour ! shitz them !
so. . i decided to run up to the toilet to rest ! haha ~ b'cuz outside of our girls toilet has a bench ! so i rest there for half an hour i think ~ XD
then teacher saw me and asking this and that
so i went down again and continue suffering !
but then floor goes dryer and we are able to sit on them
muahaha ~
after recess . . the sun is getting hotter and hotter i was like burning there !
but lucky i found a good and comfortable place to sit and watch the performance ! YAY ! =)
So. . It was my most memoriable teachers day ever ! hope that next year wont be so fucked up on these kind of activity ! hope so =)








So today !
i fell from the staircase while going to the canteen
i was listening to my lovely wifey singing some childish song and i'm also blur blur that time
b'cuz i just woke up ! XD
so. . while walking down the staircase
i never realize the step i'm taking
then i fell and ZhiYing was like ' Huh ? why Wenqi lost liaw ? '
then she saw me on the floor then we two start laughing ! XD
i was so lucky for not being seen by anyone. . but it's kinda hurt ! XD







Okay. . so the title is [ The Day That Unlucky Things Happen ]
so there's few things that it's happening
wish tomorrow goes well =)

* Sorry for using some rude word up there ~




Introducing GreysonChance


He's on Ellen's show performing Paparazzi by LadyGaga










...

No comments:

Post a Comment