Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy birthday to HawNan

It's 21st of May and it's his birthday !




LowHawNan aka SaoXingZai

Okay ! peoples who visit my FaceBook profile will know that i went to vist the doctors again !
doctor told me to go back on the 3rd of June and do the operation and gave me 2 more boxes of medicine !
it's total 200 ++ tablets i have to finish them ! @__@
i'm gonna die ! LoL
okay ~ back to the topic
i reach home at 1200 and i found out i still have time that i can go to school to attend his party
so i went up and change and 1230 ++ i reached there
then they decided to go to the dunno-call-what-name park that is opposite our school because they don't know canteen give us to celebrate * because we're playing flour ! *
so let's see the pictures


All of us kena flour !

After some time
a security guard came and shoo us away then we decided to go to Thong's house to cut the cake !

On the way there ~ CAMWHORE !
Ngan Yun !

KahWeng ! my pet twins brother ! =)
HuiYee and Me !
5 + 5 = ??


This picture makes me laugh like hell !
XD


After we reach there prepare for the ' caking ' session
Kena curi tangkap by ChanWai ! LoL

Cakes can't ' live ' without candles !
Poke in ! Poke in !
Tadaa ! dunno call what cake but it tasted okay ~ =)

May your wishes come true !

EAT ! muahaha

After eating the cake
we played a game that we pick a paper that have our name on each paper and they'll be one team
then . . each partners gonna hold their hands and feeding each other cake !
LoL


I love this two a lot ! YAY ! XD



See ! boys washing the dishes ! XD



And at last ! group picture !
Haven ready yet lah
YAY !






Then we go back home luu
i walked till the bus stop the W H O came and fetch me home ~ hehees
Thank you darling ! I ♥ You ! x)





* Thanks to SookYan for providing me some picture ! more pictures in her FaceBook !









...

No comments:

Post a Comment