Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Love is UNFAIR ♥





I feel moody recently for no reason
or may i say there's a reason but i don't know
maybe is about friendship and love
i feel that i've lost all my friends
i just feel weird and scared
but why ?!
why do i feel this way ??
why ??
no ones tell me why ??
or should i say i never tell anyone these feeling ?



Love
a normal word but hard to understand it
i feel scared with him sometimes
because i'm scared i was a joke to him and his friends
the only time we spent together is school
but
you seems to prefer your friends than me
i feel that you treat me as a puppet
why ?
when the time you're not free
you just don't reply me or just send a message telling me that you're not free then POP ! you're off
these feelings is scary but i must accept
because I ♥ U




I'm stress !!!!
i hate these kind of feelings !
why do they love to find me ?!
i really don't welcome you all !!!
SHOO !!




















...

No comments:

Post a Comment