Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Name for bloggie



Helloow``
i can't find a suitable name for my bloggie * scratch head *
some of these name pop out of my mind

Bii-Bee B
Bieny B
Blendiie B



which name is more suitable for my bloggie ?
or you can give me some suggestion for my bloggie ?
it's a Her ! and i wish that the name is start with B and end with a B too !
=)



HELP BLOGGIE PLEASE ! =)























My neighbour's kids just called me AUNTY ! T________T












...

No comments:

Post a Comment