Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chop of your bangs !

Hey peeps ! i chop my bangs of on Sunday ! I'm gonna tell you something ! I CHOP THEM MYSELF DUDE ! don't play play you know ~ hahaha ! i'm sick of the weather and my hair is growing longer and longer ! i feel shitty when i'm sweating ! ISH ! so i decided to chop them of ! still look okay ????????  hmm...

Some pictures taken after i chop my bangs and after bath ! =)

CHU ~~

SPECS @_____@




Just a lil' update ! hope you don't mind ! =)







...

No comments:

Post a Comment