Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can we pretent that airplane are like shooting stars .


Hey peeps ! forgive me for not updating bloggie for quite some time . Sorry Bloggie ~ please forgive mummy ~ and i know bloggie will forgive me ! cause i just changed bloggie's shirt and it took it for quite some time to finish it ! phew ! and it looks great right ??????????? i'm so in love with bloggie nao ! she's just so purplelish-pretty ! XD   And much thanks to sis for telling me where to do this ! i'm so noob i know ! =P


actually i have no idea what to blog . i just came out to make some updating for bloggie so that she wont be boring to look at the same post . Oh Ya . not to forget ! MTV rewards is near ! i wanna go but no tickets . T^T  sad nia ! i wanna meet KatyPerry and WonderGirls badly ! =(



Okay . it's 12 nao ! gonna sleep ! nightz ! =)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment