Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Special for Wenn



Hellow darlinq !
I didn't get to make a card or get you a present
but i made a video of me for you !
hope you don't mind ~ =(
ignore my silly face and that annoying sound . XP



Happy Sweet 15teen Babe !
i'll love you like loving BabyCaster 
but i'll love BabyCaster more  A BIT 
don't jealous har ~ ngek

We knew each other since we're 5 or 6
and from 2004 *i think * we became NEIGHBOUR
and when we're standard 3 , we're studying in one class together
and Form 1 till now
we are in Blue team and School Band
we are percussionist together 
we love basketball and we always went to the park for basketball kinda every morning since Form 1 to 2
we used to knocked the wall when we need each others help
we used to ring the phone once to meet outside the house
and lots lots more !


 And once again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART !




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment