Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Sweet 15teen ZhiYing

We know each other since we're form 1
and i can tell you
YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON IN THE CLASS
i can always take your water when mine is finish
i can bully you anywhere anytime when i'm bored
i can talk heart to heart when i'm down

so i planned a birthday surprise for you in school yesterday
we all know that your birthday falls on October 23rd and we purposely not wishing you on your FB wall so that you think we doesn't remember anything of your birthday
and when we are in school yesterday
we keep on saying that your birthday is actually on November and that time i know you're kinda sad
so when recess time
i secretly went to the canteen and prepare the cake for you while the others were in the class with you
when candles up
i start walking in the classroom and everyone starts sing Happy Birthday to you !
okay !
my plan fail as well
cause i hope she'll cry but not   *sad x10000
but i know you were surprised by us !



Creamo war !
KO !
Last but not least
Group Picture !

I hope you like the surprise and lastly

Happy Birthday once again ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment