Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wedding dress

Someone asked me
when you wanna get married
i stunned for a while
and i answer i don't wanna get married
as my mum too
she asked the same question and i answer the same answer
my aunt , Shirley
she doesn't want to marry too
because she think that if she find the wrong person
she have to divorce and face lots of problem
so, for her , why not don't get marry

And for me
i just think that getting marry is a waste of time and money
although it's memoriable
but i just feel that i already have my family and friend
and that's enough   =)
but i someone asked me ' how about the wedding dress ?? you don't wanna try it ?? '
i love wedding dress and they're pretty in every girl in the world
so i stunned for a while again
and i answer
' maybe i can be an actress . and the movie or show must have a wedding part and i must be the bride . *wink* '


My October playlist












No comments:

Post a Comment