Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Teehee

100% naked ! i mean my face larh , of coz :)

It's goin to be a short short short post .
what i wanna say is
i finally got my second spongebob !!!!!!
get a call from Nan this morning , uhm ... afternoon i mean because it's 12 already
and he asked me to go to ze park because i asked him to but not that early ..
i thought he will call me at evening but no
so he called me and i told him i'm still sleepin and what he said was
" WHAT ?! What's the time now woh ?! "
okay .
i admit larh !
i woke up very late in the morning one ... or i should say afternoon -.-
because i used to wake up at 1 or 2 and the most early is 12
hahahahahhahahaha
okay    back to ze topic
since i'm still in my pyjamas and messy hair 
i beg my lil' bro to help me to pass Ian's birthday present since he was there to and that's the point for askin them out .
after few minutes
YAY ! My lil' bro came in to my room with the spongebob in his hand !
happy to ze max !
much thanks to Thong ! x)
and i hope i can get more more more and MORE spongebob ! wheeeeee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment