Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Like a G6 , Like a G6

I have to start apologizing like more than 1000000 times for making my bloggie like real dead
but thanks to Wenn for helping me and bloggie to stay like 10% alive
supah sorry
as you know
my old laptop broke down because of virus * stupid virus !
and this laptop is freaking me out because it's an old version which my aunt borrow us
garh ! all my pictures are in the old laptop and i want them back =*(
but lucky i still have this laptop .. hmmm .....

Okay
i started working in a restaurant and recently it's still an okay for me because Wenn is always by my side ! Thank you <3
but something had just being like very wrong on Thursday when i'm working
i cut my finger , suffering form stomach ache , spilled something and given complain by a 'senior' who had a friendly look *eff her ! XP
but i can just say or do nothing when she effed me .. *imma polite girl okay =)
i have pictures but i can't put them in this laptop because of idk-what's-the-problem  -.-
so if wanna know more ... kindly visit Wenn's Blog

My lovely grandma is sick again ...
i'm worry for her and now she's getting worst
i'm afraid that she will leave me again and i have no more grandparents
i know she's suffering
i know she want to get well
but she just don't listen to the doctor's advice sometime
Jia Po , 
get well soon .
we're always by your side .
you'll always be mine , FOREVER ! 
ILY !

I'm always alive in FaceBook and Twitter
follow and add


Have to sleep nao !
will try to update more !
STAY TUNED !



No comments:

Post a Comment