Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Friendship NEVER ENDS ♥ 241210

Sorry for the hiatus
i'm not being busy but lazy
and when i saw all my friends start uploading those pixs
i felt i'm so left out .. LOL
so here i go (:

I thought that i can't make it to the party at first but lucky i can ! 
thanks god (:
so , simple eye make , hairdo and outfit will do because it's barbeque day (:
We took lotsa pixs but i only gonna post a part of it
but it's still a lot -.-

Okay .. I know it's a post with full of pixs , LIKE FULL ! 
just forgive me .. DUI MM JU 

Dear 3C 2010,
As i said 
要活得更好  WE MUST LIVE BETTER 
although we only will separate to different class but some of us will change to another school
but still , we are always 3C in our heart 
our friendship will never ends 
so , LIVE WELL !

2 comments: